Sunday, December 27, 2015

54 Road Trip

Feeling a wee bit frustrated...I wrote a post (complete with pictures) last night on my tablet...posted...nothing...tried again with my phone...again, nothing...(Yes, I was trapped in a car returning from Nashville and I was keeping myself amused with my wit...well, at least I thought I was witty...the pictures of my beautiful children were fabulous if nothing else...well, Matthew's fell a bit under the fabulous bar since he refused to smile) I would try to write the post again but it is morning...and we all know that I may get up early but my brain doesn't engage for a few hours. I am a bit like the tin man and need oiling (with hot tea, several cups of it and a shower).

In a nutshell, we had our 3rd Annual Celebrate Mom's Birthday with Maggiano's and Ice Road Trip. Greg still doesn't like Ice so he came...but sat outside...I do not know what I am going to do with him...the only thing he likes these days are NASCAR and sporting events.

The food was good, we have lots left over to indulge in some more today after Church. Ice was beautiful, this year's theme is The Nutcracker and my favorite is still the end with the nativity scene with clear ice...I love the clear ice over the colored ice. Here are some pictures (which includes one with our adorable Christmas Scrooge). Oh, and we ran into one of Hannah's skating friends while at Ice.  Enjoying being 54!





















No comments: