Friday, November 27, 2015

Getting Ready...

It's the most wonderful time of year for this December Girl...Thanksgiving yesterday, decorating today...however, I will confess I quit and handed it over to my elves...isn't that the reason we have kids? Cheap Manual Labor. Normally, I am all over the decorating, however, after giving my Scrooge a huge pep talk about the wonderfulness of decorating, taking a yoga class, losing my cool because I am married to the only man in the world that doesn't like Disney World, Birthdays, Christmas, or the Beach...I broke 3 ornaments and knew it was time to hit the shower and let the pros handle this festivity.








H has already opened the Christmas present which arrived today...didn't I teach them not to open boxes which arrive at this time of the year? H also knows the concert tickets she is getting since she picked them out...we have hit the age of no surprises. I am sad. Very sad. On the bright side, I will be seeing Fall Out Boy with my favorite 13 year old elf for St. Patty's Day. Here is the pic she took of us after we got the tickets ordered...She posted it on Instagram as #awesomesaucy. I'm cool for a really old mom but I will never be so cool as to use "awesome saucy." Hmmm, maybe I will be cool enough after a Fall Out Boy concert.



Roo took over the Thanksgiving Dinner (Yummy!) So I took the Scrooge for a walk.



Oh, M got out the Monopoly and proceeded to kick my butt...he lost interest after 15 minutes or so (I think it is because Sister No.1 was trying to watch all the Friends Thanksgiving episodes while playing). I will make his day tomorrow and challenge him to a rematch...he will have my undivided attention...and I will kick his bootie!



No comments: