Tuesday, September 15, 2015

And then...Monday Came...

Cough. Cough. Cough...pretty much sums my life up for the past 6 weeks or so...I've had antibiotics, steroid shots, still cough... cough... cough...obviously, this bronchitis has decided to be unshakable. Thursday, I went back to the doctor and she prescribed more steroids...in a tapering pack...6 pills the first day, five the next, and so on...I was told to take them in the morning since they might give a kick of energy. I followed her directions but I napped instead of cleaned (just like when I received the steroid shot). I napped on Friday, I napped on Saturday, I napped on Sunday, and then...Monday came. I cleaned the garage, did all the laundry (including all the hidden stashes in the kids' rooms and clothes of Roo's that I found in a box in the garage), I put out 600 lbs of manure in the gardens and 200 lbs of mulch, I sprayed all the gardens for weeds, planted a pot, vacuumed, made cookies, ran errands, made dinner, watched MI-5 and Doc Martin...and fell asleep around midnight. My cough is almost gone, it's Tuesday, 8:21 am...and I need a nap.

No comments: