Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday

I love mornings with an empty calendar. That is today...after driving to Nashville on Thursday and Friday for Hockey School, getting H to her dentist and skating lessons, it is wonderful to have a day to watch Le Tour, do the laundry, sip some tea, and hide from the sweltering heat outside.

Yesterday, I did the get the opportunity to watch Scott Hamilton give a lesson and talk to him afterwards, he is every bit the nice guy you see on television. Meeting the Skating Icon made up for the speeding ticket I got while in Nashville...

M had a wonderful time at Hockey School with his friend, Michael, and they are already excited about doing this again next year!

H had a few days of staying home and relaxing (read that as an NCIS binge) and is happy happy. I did have to put her into a timeout for not knowing who Scott Hamilton is...she has now been educated by the fabulous education tool, YouTube. She was amazed. I let her out of her time out.

And then there is Roo...here is our text exchange. 


Okay, my commercial break is over so it is time to return to the couch for my trip to France, courtesy of Le Tour.

No comments: