Friday, March 6, 2015

Ohhh Vimeo

When I started my blog, it was a little testy and would refuse to upload my videos (from my camera). I decided to outsmart the blog and use Vimeo to post them. Last year, Vimeo and I got into a little squabble when I paid for my service and it wouldn't let me use the service I paid for. Many unsuccessful emals later (I really hate how you can't talk to a person any longer...and if you can, they have such a heavy accent, nothing is accomplished. Anyway, I asked them to cancel and refund my money. Never happened. Imagine my surprise when Vimeo charged my credit card for a new subscription. Yesterday, a flurry of emails ensued...my technology limited brain short circuited and I had to hand the communication with Vimeo over to the husband. He prevailed and discovered after many emails that when you subscribe to Vimeo Plus, they create a completely separate account and this is why it wouldn't let me use my account as "Pro."

Technology and I do not play well together. I often find myself frustrated to the verge of tears when I attempt to do more than check email, upload and download pictures. I'm a bit like a toddler who knows what they want and cannot verbalize it. Extremely frustrated and something just might get kicked. This is the price I pay for not staying in the work force. When I worked, I kicked the computers butt...now it is like I am trying to learn an entirely new language...like Chinese...on the bright side, I wouldn't trade being home with my kids for the world and I feel very very blessed.

I have a lot of videos taking up room on my account so I am about to spam my blog with videos.

These three are from Roo when she was the Awesome daughter/big sister last Saturday.

IMG 2092[1] from Susan Bice on Vimeo.

IMG 2047[1] from Susan Bice on Vimeo.

IMG 2059[1] from Susan Bice on Vimeo.

I am not sure which competion these are from...Maybe last Fall in Birmingham???

IMG 0580[1] from Susan Bice on Vimeo.

IMG 0554[2] from
Susan Bice on Vimeo.

IMG 0362[1] from Susan Bice on Vimeo.

No comments: