Monday, February 2, 2015

Groundhog Day

Cuppa tea in hand, 10 minutes until I need to leave and pick up my favorite little Groundhog from school...I think that is time to update the house. It's a big week at the house...cement has been poured for the drive and sidewalk, sinks, bathtub, etc. are being installed. I met with the landscaper on Friday and gave him the no holly, cypress, or any other needle type plant command. Maples in the front, Yoshino Cherry trees in the back and I want all the good Southern stuff like hydrangeas, azaleas, and gardenias. I like color and I love scent and I want to feed the birds and the bees. I want to look out my windows and see beauty. We shall see the result in a few weeks. Today, I met with the guy who is in charge of towel bars, shower door, shelving for the kids, the front door handle and inside door handles, and maybe the blinds.

We spent the Weekend with some hockey, surprise!!!

Today is also Mr. M's 11th birthday. It is a long affair. We started with dinner at Pane e Vino on Saturday, a little Super Bowl celebrating (and  the Patriot's won so M is planning where to hang a 3rd Super Bowl banner in his room)...I digress...Roo made the requested blue velvet cupcakes that looked like little smurfs, all they needed was a face. Tonight will be low key, I will light a candle and get a picture of M with an eatable Smurf.


I will add some more pictures from my phone while I wait in the carpool line!!!













No comments: