Thursday, February 5, 2015

5 Star Rating

Trolling trolling trolling...just for giggles, I put my name in a Google search to see if there was anything embarrassing that shouldn't be out there...Thank goodness, I did not find any posts about what an awful person I am or pictures with my eyes wonky or worse...the backside. The backside...that is a whole other post...

I found my Twitter posts and a Facebook note. So much for privacy settings. I thought I had myself invisible. I am going to have to re-visit those settings...

BUT I did find this, my one claim to fame and I got FIVE, count that 5 stars for my cookie recipe that was published in Taste of Home magazine at the turn of the Century. Okay, only two people rated me but I got two "Fives!" Yiippee Yay Ay, Cowboy!

The cookie link...don't be giving me no zero ratings! (I like my five stars.)

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/welcome-to-the-neighborhood-cookies

No comments: