Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sundays with Family



My kids love to watch the Food Network and make all their favorites. Sundays are awesome, Lauren takes over the kitchen, I watch for the most part. I was afraid this Sunday afternoon activity would end with our little bitty kitchen apartment, but nope, it still happens and is just as good. It's a bit challenging but it works...we will see how this works on Thanksgiving...I'm still trying to figure out where to put the tree for Christmas so this might make celebrating this holiday a bit more of an adventure. I am hoping we will be in our new house by Easter (it just got shingles so I know Christmas is out and we will still be in the apartment a bit past the New Year).

I don't have a big dream in life, just Sunday dinner with the family and filling up a pew at Church. I am living my dream. How many people can say that?

No comments: