Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Saturday in Birmingham

The kids and I made a day of it in Birmingham. Hannah had her freeskate in the morning so we went to the Rink first. After she was done, we had breakfast/lunch at The Original Pancake House, then to The Vulcan, back to the Rink for Hannah and Matthew's other events, dinner at The Summit, and then a quick drive by the main campus of the Church we attend at home. The Vulcan was fun and reaffirmed my fear of heights...I stepped off the elevator onto this see through metal grid...I walked about halfway around and hightailed it back to the elevator...Matthew moved around The Vulcan with his back against the wall...the girls? Brave...they were all over the place.

Hannah ordered me to stop taking pictures...she was busy reading her way through Birmingham...M photo bombed the Girls' selfie, a wedding that took place at The Vulcan cracked me up...read the wood signs...instead of Bride and Groom sides...there was "Hook 'em" and "Roll Tide."



















No comments: