Sunday, September 7, 2014

Badge of Honor






Greg has been keeping a pictorial account of building our house on his iPad...I was looking for a picture of the kitchen for our cabinet person and found these...What a delight! I immediately texted them to myself so I could share them on here and order some prints.

I had to ask M what was we going on and he said he earned his Webelo badge. The pictures were taken some time in the last year.

I don't normally use the iPad, the kids and Greg are always using it...I felt like I found a treasure with these.

Matthew is busy selling popcorn for the Scouts right now. The kid is an amazing salesman. He has sold quite a bit and has been challenged by our apartment and new neighborhood not allowing door to door sales...we took him to our old neighborhood and 5 Scouts had already made their way through the Subdivision. Matthew had the same problem last year in our neighborhood, some of the Scouts started selling before the Friday given to begin sells. My salesman still sold the third highest amount for his den. He has a sold a bit more this year so I think he will be a top seller again. Our only challenge will be figuring out how to get the popcorn money Greg sold while Greg is in NM for the month. Those sells will earn M a VIP badge...and the popcorn money is due on Thursday. Hmmm....

No comments: