Monday, July 28, 2014

Decisions Decisions Decisions










We are still waiting on the Architectural Review Board to approve our house plans for our new home but we have been busy choosing colors and looking for ideas. 

The kids loved the game room in a model home...sorry kids, we don't have a bonus room on our new house. Once the Builder said it would add $40,000 to the cost of building, we moved right along to picking the roof shingles. M loved this room but wants a hockey theme so I took a picture and am putting hockey themed items in my head. I loved the little desk set for H. She is going to have a huge room with a little cubbie by the window which will be perfect for a desk. One option is to put Matthew downstairs and skip the guest room so the kids could have a game room...however, I'm not real big on removing a bed to escape to when the Big Guy takes all the covers...

On the bright side, my builder thinks he can get me a door like this for my pantry for about the same price as a normal door. Color me happy...or a really serene color of blue.


No comments: