Monday, July 28, 2014

My Doorframe



One of the things the kids loved doing was having themselves measured. They proudly stood in the doorway of the pantry while they were measured. If the whim to measured happened, they would measure themselves...one of things I will miss is this "Growth Chart." I decided to take a picture and then realized...we didn't date the measurements and we didn't have any height markings! AGGGGGHHHH. So now, I have a picture...with a few dates...but no idea what the height was...typical double blonde move...I'm including the husband in the blonde move because he didn't think of it either and he is the detail oriented one...me? I'm big picture oriented. I will have to start a new tradition as soon as the house is built and hopefully, the kids have a few more inches in them...

No comments: