Wednesday, July 23, 2014

12 More Days

12 more days until school starts...sigh...I am praying for a double portion of patience, wisdom, and discernment. I love my little darlin's but their bickering and quarreling is about to do me in...I'm too old for this...there is a reason most people have their children young. Energy. Pure and simple. My tank of energy is almost empty.

Time to get ready for the day. We need to go pick up H's school schedule, they both have a skating lesson, and I need to work out. I keep telling myself if I exercise I will have more energy. I haven't seen any proof of this theory yet. I keep hoping my thyroid medicine will kick in and I will be a buzzing bee of energy. Alas, no.

I will shower, pray for my double portion....and pray some more. Love my blondies but I cannot seem to get them to understand it is easier to be nice. Maybe today will be the day it sinks in...










My Little Darlin's at the Atlanta Aquarium.

No comments: