Monday, June 2, 2014

Travel Tryouts

Saturday was travel tryout for M. We spent the entire day at the Rink (needless to say, I did not get any packing done). H had a 9 am lesson. M had a 10 am freestyle lesson (except his Coach was out of town...so he just spent some time on the ice) We saw no point in going home when we had to be at the Rink for a 12:30 check in for tryouts. Tryouts ended at 5.

M got the call yesterday that he made the team. He is THRILLED. Now we are waiting to hear if his buddy, Michael made it. I know Michael will make it so I am really not worried. I am worried that I haven't heard from his mom yet. We text almost every day...however, since she was down at the Lake yesterday...I'm thinking her phone is at the bottom of the lake so I am not worried. Okay, maybe I'm a tad concerned about the phone...

No comments: