Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hannah's Dream School

From 2013

The theme of my school is swimming and figure skating. I choose these because swimming and skating help build stamina and strength. They also keep you fit and healthy. I also choose this because in order to do these sports you must exercise and properly stretched.
  This is a good theme because swimming and figure skating are very similar. Two ways are, they both use all your muscle and create muscle memory. Another is the both take place in or on water.
  In each classroom you would still do academic learning such as math, reading, science, history, etc. Each classroom would have either a small pool or ice rink. In classrooms both academic and ice or water equipment will be provided. As well as proper attire.
  The logo would be a tiger to show we are fierce and pretty. {Handsome for the boys} This relates to us because we are fierce in competition, but pretty outside of competitions. The name of my school is “The Bice Swim, Ice, and Academics School”. This would be printed on a large sign with stones.
  This is why I picked my theme. Because I love ice skating {not hockey} and swimming and of course you have to have academics too!      

No comments: