Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mimes and other Funny Stuff

Well, shoot, Matthew said the funniest thing about France and Mimes the other day. Now I can't remember the conversation...so I thought maybe if I sorted through my text the conversation to Roo, I might find it.. while searching through our "conversation" I saw where I told her M was talking my ear off about Continental Drift and Noah's Ark while fighting going to bed. He wanted to know if anything was left of it and if the Russians were hiding it "Because they hide everything."
He was also captivated by the Jamaican Bobsled team and the Tanya Harding story mentioned by a commentator at the Olympics.

I really wish I could remember the comment about Mimes and the French...it was hysterical.

Someday, I will have to blog about his asking about "Reptile Dysfunction" from Roo because he saw commercial during the morning news show. Roo told him to "Ask Mom, she just tells you like it is."

No comments: