Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snow Globe

I have decided my mind is like a freshly shaken snow globe. The words and thoughts just float around with no apparent direction and writing just gives them a soft place to land. My mind is never quiet, I am always mulling over something. I think and think and think. I would like to say they are very profound thoughts but no. It might be planning my day, things I need to do, why I am not riveted to Downton Abbey this season, my joy in my friend sending the link to Season 2 of the Paradise (available in UK but not here yet) or that I need to mulch the garden, my lack of ability to accessorize like my favorite eldest daughter and where did she get her talent for doing her own hair...why does the cat always lay on my papers...especially my scrapbook pages that I just completed but haven't added the pictures to so they could be put away...what should I get the bus driver for a end of year gift...oh, I need to make Lisa a thank you card...you get my drift...my thoughts drift...very cluttered, heading nowhere in particular...just like the freshly shaken snow globe.

No comments: