Friday, December 13, 2013

Nutcracker Photo Link

I am slacking off this morning. I should be at the gym getting ready for a yoga class but I am here at the computer, cleaning out email, finding a link to the photos from the professional photographer...getting distracted by copying the link coming to my blog to paste the link. Stopping to make a cuppa tea. I think I am a bit ADD...or just very unfocused. Yesterday, I resolved to do one thing at a time...so far, it's not working...I have 3 videos I found in the dungeons of the computer uploading over on Vimeo, Christmas presents to wrap sitting on the table, Christmas cards to make, some Bermuda grass to sweep, books to get for Matthew's AR tests...these are all things clamoring for my attention...anyway, here is the link, I am including the first act since Hannah is only in background photos for Flowers in the second act:


http://stevemitchell.smugmug.com/Holidays/2013-NOI-The-Show/35300539_7Nz9jm

You will have to copy and paste the link, I am not sure why it isn't letting you navigate from the link...but if you copy and paste, it works. I checked.

No comments: