Sunday, December 2, 2012

And the Season Begins

Big Sigh...Friday night kicked off a busy week for us...H had Nutcracker on Ice Rehearsal and Saturday Morning M began a hockey tournament...at 8 a.m. H was in the Christmas Parade, M had a second hockey game, We were all asleep by 8 p.m.  Two more games today, H has rehearsal tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday, School performances Thursday and Friday morning ( have to be there at 8 a.m.) Friday night performance, two performances Saturday, matinee on Sunday to be followed by a cast Christmas party...The husband leaves on a trip tomorrow and I am not sure when M's hockey and Cub Scouts will fit into this week...I need a clone. I am a hermit by nature. I move like a sloth.




I'll write more later when I get the pictures from the camera uploaded but here are a few pictures from my phone. Start area for H and the beautiful antebellum homes on Adams where Me and me goofed around while waiting for the parade to commence!

Okay, gotta work on Christmas cards right now...oh, and there are some pajamas I promised to sew. I have one hour until I have to drive across town for today's hockey, let's see what I can accomplish.           

No comments: