Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hit the BEACH

Yikes, I'm typing this in the dark. The Little People are sleeping. We had a big day at the beach and they are beat. I had lots of fun playing in the cold water but watching the kids play in it was even better. I did learn that if there is a next time, I need to bring a garden trowel. M's plastic shovel broke in half on his first scoop in the hard wet sand. He planned building a sand castle as soon as he heard we were coming to FL for the launch. He hit the water running with his pail as soon as we found a spot on the sand. H had a blast collecting shells. I thought they looked pitiful but she thought they were beautiful and isn't that what really matters?

L baked herself in the span and thus fulfilled her happy meter.

We had lunch at a place called Coconuts that a friend suggested. The food was good and the atmosphere was perfect beach joint.

All in all, a great day at Cocoa Beach.

Pictures later, just as soon as I get home and upload from the camera :-)

No comments: