Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011



























I know I should be excited about Osama Bin Laden's capture but I think I am overwhelmed by the fact that it is raining (pouring rain) outside and I can only think of the damaged homes and businesses that don't need rain right now.

When September 11th happened, I was pregnant with Hannah and Greg was in Virginia. It was just Lauren and me and it was horrible. We lived on Base and the Base was closed. Our base was considered a high target. I was watching when the second plane hit and I was watching when the Towers fell. How someone could come up with such an idea and how someone could carry it through is beyond my comprehension. However, I have a feeling someone is standing in line, just as evil to take the place of the now deceased and soon to be martyred Osama Bin Laden.

Right now, my mind is limited to what is going on around me...I am including pictures taken from Limestone County (where I live). Maybe next week, I can celebrate the execution of Bin Laden...probably not...someone will just step in his shoes and pick up where he left off...

No comments: