Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Out of the Mouth of M and H





















A picture is worth a thousand words...


Last week, M, had me rolling on the floor with laughter...I should have wrote it all down before I forgot...my brain has already forgotten 80% of it.

On the subject of marriage:

"Mom, I'm not ever getting married...too much kissy! I'm just going to live with you so you can always see my cute butt!"

H was talking about the Cinderella play she saw with her class put on by a local high school and said the Prince kissed Cinderella and M said "It's illegal to kiss in high school!"

"I know why they named it Minnesota, because there is a big building filled with soda!!!"

Then there is today:

H: Mom, why do some baby brothers annoy their big sisters?
Me: Not some, ALL brothers annoy their sisters and all sisters annoy their sisters.
M: I don't get "noyed" I just get mad and get really red in the face.

Such is my life...my friends are taking cruises, having grandbabies, seeing Europe...I stay at home and laugh.

No comments: