Friday, October 30, 2009

Bugs

What a fall, the sky is gray and the leaves are turning beautiful shades of gold and crimson...and germs have infested my home. I have had a cough for over 6 weeks and the doctor gave me antibiotics for bronchitis and here I am now on my 3rd round of antibiotics and getting tested for pertussis...yep, that thing you vaccinate your kids against, the "P" in the "DPT" shot.

But wait, there is more...the males in the family have swine flu...giving men are pigs a whole new meaning. I can joke about this because it was a very mild case of the flu and trust me, my little guy has been way sicker thant this. The bad part is he had to stay home from school for a week and he had lots of energy since he wasn't that ill. I knew he had to have H1N1 because he had a flu shot, it's too early for the big flu and so off to the doctor we went...he got swabbed and yep, swine flu.

You know I joke about my blogs being written in less than three minutes and it is true...did I ever mention how much H talks...she is talking now, so I close before I start keying in what she is saying instead of my rambling thoughts...

Happy Halloween.

No comments: