Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Hair


I am getting close to 50 and I should probably think about cutting my hair...older women with long hair either look goofy or like they're not in touch with their reai age i.e. still think they're 20. However, when I was a little girl, my parents took me to Disneyland in a cute little sailor dress...I still can hear the little boy say "Look, Mommy! There is a boy in a dress!" See attached picture and you will see exactly what he was talking about! Yep, I looked like a boy...which really isn't all that difficult when you get your hair cut by Clarence the Barber. (Yep, sat in a barber's chair just like my brothers)

Some women have faces that look spectacular with short hair...ah, to be so blessed.

2 comments:

Chris S said...

That's so sad. I remember that pixie hair cut was popular back then. your hair doesn't look too long now, so don't worry about it.
And, have you seen desperate housewives lately....forget the short cut, get some extensions instead.

Unknown said...

Take my advice, don't cut your hair. I speak from experience.