Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Melting

It must be 1000 degrees outside today. Okay, I am embellishing (what do you expect a scrapbooking mom to do? Just saying it is 101 degrees just seems flat, like a page without embellishment...I guess in my church circle this would be called "lying." Let's just go with my euphemism ;-) )

I am going to embrace the heat and hide in a movie theater. Today's movie will be "My Sister's Keeper." Y'all have no idea how exciting this air conditioned extravaganza will be for a woman who might see two movies a year and at least one is a children's Disney/Pixar film. Today's movie will put me up to two movies in one week! (Still two movies for the year 2009, this may mean that I won't be seeing another movie for the rest of the year given my average movie attendance.)

Last Monday, my oldest daughter and I were able to run away from home and see The Proposal. I highly recommend it. Very funny!

So, this is my exciting blog...this is my exciting life.

(I actually need to correct this...I just remembered I saw Night at the Smithsonian, I am on a roll! Three movies!!! I bet I can make it four!)

No comments: