Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All Grown Up


I canceled my MySpace account today. I am pretty sure I know longer need it to keep tabs on my almost no longer teenage daughter. I created the account 4 or so years ago when I had the "teenager" with the "boyfriend." Growing pains are almost gone with the approaching 20th birthday. I don't think H or M will be using MySpace...it seems to be old news. I am sure there will something newer to challenge my very old brain by the time they become "teenagers." I am keeping Facebook (also created to keep tabs on the teen) but it seems to be branching out into my generation of old geezers. I am getting friend requests from people I knew in grade school but that is a subject for another blog.

Suffice it to say, the teen is gone the adult is on the doorstep...Bye Bye MySpace.

1 comment:

Elle said...

you feel old, just admit it. your oldest baby is almost 20 :D