Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Penguin Stuff




Some souvenirs...and a picture of Tilda. (I have this weird habit of striking up conversations with servers in restaurants...perhaps this is why I got invited to a baby shower once in Rosamond...I also talk to strangers on elevators...)

Tilda was very cute and had an adorable accent, my daughter overwhelmed by his hotness...so converse, I did. Tilda was born in New Orleans, lived in 6 countries in Europe before living in Boston and was now in Chattanooga...Cute,yes?

Roo and I laughed so hard at the shirts, we had to get them! She looks better in black so she got the "Bowling for Penguins" and I like more serene colors so I got "Dances well with others" (I usually dance when no one is watching nowadays...unless, I feel like embarrassing my oldest daughter..."MOM!STOP!" And this is my life...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tilda?! Poor guy, but his looks make up for it ;o)

Zach said...

I swear, you and my dad... "Zachary, she's pretty, want me to get you a date with her?"

Shoot me in the face.

lol

Permberly said...

Ahhhh, but Roo's reaction? YES!!!!