Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tie Your Shoes


I have absolutely nothing amazing to write about but I do have another lesson to share for those who use treadmills. (Fortunately, I was not the one to learn this lesson, I am usually the one doing stupid things) Ladies and Gentlemen before you get on the treadmill, make sure your shoes are tied...double tied. You know the commercial where the guy on the treadmill goes backwards and falls? The poor girl flew off the treadmill (she was running at a pretty good clip) and landed face down, spread eagle on the floor when she tripped over her shoelace. It wasn't pretty.

That's today's lesson.

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you actually see this happen? After you checked to make sure she was ok, did you die laughing? That does sound pretty painful...was she ok?

-Lisa

Permberly said...

Actually happened. She was right next to Mary Baronow. Mary made sure she was okay so I left her alone.

Anonymous said...

Am I a bad person if I wish I could have seen this? I mean, I wouldn't wish it on her, but if it's gonna happen anyways....