Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rainy Days

I love rainy days. I want to flip on the fire, grab a good book, a cup of tea, a throw and spend the rest of the day reading...

Today is a really rainy day, great for the above mentioned favorite expenditure of time. What did I do? I went to Body Works with Killer Kelly. Did I pick up the lightest weights possible. No. I thought "I work out, get the heavier ones." Stupid. Stupid Stupid. Did I mention the word "Stupid?"

Tomorrow is yogalates...I have a feeling I won't even be able to pick up a latte, let alone my leg. (That is if I drank lattes...I won't be able to pick up my mug of tea tomorrow)

I wonder why I do this. I must be a masochist. Tomorrow, I will go to class, I will moan and I will groan, then I will put on my jeans and wonder why I am doing this since the jeans aren't really getting any looser. On the bright side, they aren't getting tighter either.

For now, I am going to delight in the rest of the rainy day, read about the American Revolution in my quiet room and let the Motrin do its work.

No comments: