Sunday, December 28, 2008

My BFF




I just read my BFF's blog and what a treat...she liked the soup recipe I gave her. I almost thought she didn't like it when I started the sentence...just like life, you gotta wait 'til the end before you are able to come to a conclusion.

I can't believe her sons are old enough to leave the nest. It seems like yesterday we were all hanging out on Sharon Drive, trying not to let our children drown at the pool, stressing over what to wear to the next "function" and trying not to let the petty squabbles get to us.

It seems like yesterday A had his deep little voice wearing nothing but a tee shirt and a diaper.

My first intro to my BFF was at the "Welcome to Test Pilot School" ice cream social. We arrived at the social at the same time and BFF was getting her young ones to tow the line...it came in the phrase "If you do that again I will have to remove an appendage." I had to go home and look up the word "appendage." Which brings me to the question "Which appendage?"

BFF has the funniest sense of humor and she is so gosh

darn pretty. I am going to have to go find her toga picture for this post. BFF has been with me through thick and thin and I am thinking of her today since I went to Barnes and Noble and had a blast with the card she gave me for Christmas...the Girl gives the best presents...Y'all should be so blessed to have such a BFF. Time to go find her picture to perfect this post.


Okay, I couldn't find what I was looking for but BFF stripping Kruz...close enough.



No comments: